Are you wondering what to expect In Labour & Birth?
Abigail is a mother of three children and has over ten years experience working within the NHS as a Midwife. She has worked in various maternity settings (Birth suites and community midwifery). She also owns Maternal Matters where she helps women throughout Pregnancy & Early Motherhood.
You will learn the following in this module:
* Is it Labour? Braxton Hicks, Contractions - When to call your midwife
* Birth Preferences & Your Options
* Positioning for Birth - What to do if baby is Back to Back, Breech
* Pain Relief Options
* Intervention - Induction, Stretch & Sweep, Instrumental Birth, C-Section
* What to expect straight after birth
(Anja will be covering How to have a Calm Birth, Labour Stages etc during the Hypnobirthing Module)